Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Penang One-Day Tour - #6: Botanical Garden (Part 1)

I can't say exactly what it was that made me feel that I must recommend the inclusion of the Penang Botanical Garden into the itinerary my wife's cousin was planning for their society's one-day trip.

Perhaps it was the sad realization that it is arguably the last place left on Penang where we can catch a glimpse of why Penang was once referred to as the Garden State.

Whatever the reason, for me, personally, the Botanical Garden seems always to have some new surprises that I had yet to discover...






In the next picture, on the slopes, two couples were having their wedding photos taken that day. Under the hot sun. With full makeup. In stiflingly warm clothes. What pain and horrors we visit upon ourselves in the name of romance...





When we turned the next corner, we discovered... (to be continued)

No comments: