Monday, August 4, 2008

A Follow-Up to "The Tragedy of the Number 48"

In April, I experienced a somewhat "traumatic" event, chronicled in my blog post entitled "The Tragedy of the Number '48'".

Some days ago, the "tragic" event had seen some further development.

***

I had lunch with two friends in BJ Complex, and after lunch, I decided to go and see what has happened to the 50-inch tan-colored jeans I had liked (but couldn't wear, because it was two inches too big for me) during the last visit to Kamdar.

To my delight, I found out that it was being offered at a 50% discount! That meant buying this wonderful pair of jeans for just RM 29.90 (I say this as a challenge to a friend who always buys expensive clothes)!!!!

And what's more, it seemed to FIT this time!!!



So I bought it. ^^V

***

But remember, this is supposed to be a tragedy. So, even in happy ending, you should expect a little element of tragedy in it.

The thing is, I just finished lunch when I tried it on to see if it fits. Furthermore, denims stretch.

After wearing it for a couple of days, I found that it had somehow become looser and I can wiggle out of it again. So, I have to be extra careful wearing it, lest it slips off in public. =.=

No comments: