Monday, August 4, 2008

My Cubicle

I only teach there part-time now, but the college is nonetheless gracious enough to reserve a cubicle for myself.

My cubicle used to be on the "dark-side of the moon" - not visible when you first enter the faculty office. But some time ago, there had been a re-arrangement of the cubicles, and now my place is in full-view as soon as you come into the office.

As a self-parody that I have "hopped over" the partition from the "dark-side" to the "bright-side", and also as some sort of self-motivation, I drew the following cartoon ("Overcome!") on the whiteboard of the cubicle:


The twist-dancing elephant is a later add-on. And some "nasty" colleague added the word "proot!" to indicate flatulence. :-) Oh, and the elephant is about to land on a poor mouse.

No comments: