Monday, April 21, 2008

A Pig Calling Another Swine a Fat Hog

It seems that lately I had been preoccupied with posting about either pigs or fatness, so let's continue along that line for just one more post.

Now, what you see here is a snapshot of something I drew on the whiteboard of a colleague's cubicle, as a reminder of a picture message that I sent him a few years back.


Back then, I drew the picture message - minus the "Zzzzz" - using the drawing tool in the Nokia 3315 (no small feat, that!) which belonged to my wife (I myself was using the Nokia 3310, which did not come with the drawing tool).

Now, why would I send such a picture message to this friend?

Well, at that time, this friend of mine weighed in at 120+ kg, and he was suffering from not one but THREE slipped discs in his lower back. No amount of physiotherapy would be of help to him, so the last resort was to go under the knife.

So I sent him the picture message after the surgery, when he was recuperating at home. :-)

And the worst part was that even if he had had the sense of humor to laugh at himself when he saw this picture message, he couldn't possibly do that, because that would have badly strained his lower back. How wicked I was...

(Well, with a friend like me, who needs enemy, eh?)

***

Anyway, the joke on myself is that this friend currently weighs slightly below 100 kg, as a result of a weight-loss regime ordered by the doctor. So, I am currently the fattest bloke in the office, at 115 kg. :-(

***

For another pig joke, visit this link. May it serve as a warning to all would-be parents out there.

3 comments:

BuBBleOo0oo said...

You have captured the piggy photo and posted over here -.-"

SMS said...

Time to start eating grapefruits I guess :P

Dumbo, the Sojourning Elephant said...

Actually, I don't really mind the #1 spot. :-p